The company Electrim-2000 has emerged in 1997 from the idea of the French company Schneider Electric to start production of low-voltage switchgears and control gears assemblies for the needs of the shipbuilding industry in the South of Ukraine with the product quality that match European quality standards.
Due to attraction of the best local engineers and experts in design and engineering of low voltage switchgears for shipbuilding industry this idea has been successfully realized. Electrim-2000 has become the first in Ukraine certified partner of Schneider Electric.
The product line started from the assembly of the switchgears for the shipyards. Eventually the range of our clients has expanded and included enterprises of different industries from all over Ukraine.
State Enterprises, such as National Power Company Ukrenergo and Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, JSC Lactalis-Mykolaiv have become our first biggest clients that entrusted us with the performance of large-scale projects. Each project was unique, and the customers of this level required the highest quality of goods and services.
Electrim-2000 today is a modern enterprise of European level, with the powerful production facilities, engineering center, and own electric laboratory.
to facilitate formation of a competitive, high-technological, efficient
production environment in Ukraine,
capable to respond on challenges of dynamic market.
- Production of safe and reliable equipment
- Implementation of innovative technologies
- Development of energy efficient solutions
- Building of trustful partnerships with customers
- Cooperation with proven suppliers of components
- Application of alternative sources of energy
- Engineering Center
- Prefabrication Shop
- Fabricaton Department
- Electrical Laboratory
- Quality Control Department
- Construction and Erection Department
- Logistic Department
- Design and installation of external and internal engineering systems
- Design and delivery of transforming substations up to 35 kV
- Production of low and medium voltage equipment 0,4 – 10 kV
- Development and installation of automation and dispatching systems
- Construction, installation and commissioning works
- Delivery of materials and electrical products
- 3 ds Max
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Civil 3 D
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Plant 3 D
- AutoCAD Utility Design
- AutoCAD Р&D
- Structural Bridge Design
- Vehicle Tracking